- February 25, 2014
- Physical Address:
- Google Map
DONATIONS – VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
- DONATIONS – Click here for comprehensive list of organizations
- VOLUNTEER – Click here for comprehensive list of organizations
HOLIDAY – The following organizations have donation and volunteer wishes over the holidays and beyond. After the Holiday Season, contact them directly to confirm their current needs.
Contact: Jennifer Flatow, 203-869-4848, email@example.com
- Goods – E-mail Jennifer to learn or their current needs.
- Adopt-a-Family Program - Donors are matched with Clients. Contact Jennifer Flatow to be matched with a need.
- Volunteers – Click here for a complete list of volunteer opportunities
- Click here for Information on Family Centers
GREENWICH DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
Contact: Alison Brush, 203-622-3715, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monetary Donations – to provide food vouchers to eligible residents.
- Goods – E-mail Alison for current needs.
- Volunteers – E-mail Alison
Contact: Emily A. J. Hammond, (203) 388-0190, EHammond@InspiricaCT.org
- Volunteer – E-mail Emily
- Click here for Information on Inspirica
KIDS IN CRISIS
Contact: Kristen Tomasiewicz, 203-622-6556, email@example.com
- Organize a corporate or community gift drive
- Click here for Information on Kids in Crisis
Contact: Sally Van Leeuwen, 203-618-4228, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods – E-mail Sally for their current needs.
- Volunteer – E-mail Sally for their current needs.
- Click here for Information on Nathaniel Witherell
NEIGHBOR TO NEIGHBOR
Contact: Nancy Coughlin, (203) 622-9208 ext. 11, email@example.com
- Volunteer - 2 or 4 hour shift, Monday through Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., or Thursdays from 3:30 – 5:30 p.m. Volunteers sort and fold clothing, stock pantry shelves, and assist clients in the clothing room and food pantry.
- Donations – canned and dry goods and gently used in-season clothing and linens. Always in need of canned fruit, juice, cereal, peanut butter, jelly, canned tuna and dried or canned beans. Children’s clothing and diapers are always in demand.
- Click here for more information on Neighbor to Neighbor
SHELTER FOR THE HOMELESS
Contact: Peggy Lutz, Pacific House, 203-406-0017. #301, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer and Donate – Contact Peggy for current needs.
- Click here for Information on Shelter for the Homeless